TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANIES TANZANIA

Telecommunication companies Tanzania
OstaMyy.Com


Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua And Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia And Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador England Estonia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts And Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent And The Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome And Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia And Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad And Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates Uruguay USA Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe



TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANIES TANZANIA




Sunmail Telecom

  DESCRIPTION:SunMail Telecom Limited, the premier Internet & Telephone service provider in Bayelsa State features both dialup internet access using fixed wireless technology at affordable rates that allows simultaneous use of voice and internet access.

Next Telecom

  DESCRIPTION:Next Telecom Int. (T) Ltd is up and coming communications dealer group one of the few newly established devoted to accommodate, engage new emergent technologies and their applications in promoting meaningful convergence service in the irresistible digital age.

Celtel

  DESCRIPTION:Customer can migrate for free from one tariff plan to another after 30 days. Changing tariffs before 30 days will attract a charge of Tsh 300 per change.





Vodacom
  DESCRIPTION:Vodacom Tanzania Ltd is a subsidiary company of Vodacom (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa. Vodacom (Pty) Ltd owns a majority share portion of 65%, the remaining 35% is owned by Tanzanian shareholders.

Zantel
  DESCRIPTION:Tigo is a high tech cellular network that provides unmatched coverage and services to its existing and prospective clients.

Tanzania Calling Cards
  DESCRIPTION:Tanzania Calling Cards Calling Cards provide cheapest calling rates avialable on landline

Tanzania Sim Cards & Calling Cards
  DESCRIPTION:A prepaid Tanzania SIM card with a GSM international cell phone is the most convenient and economical calling solution while you travel Tanzania. The Tanzania SIM card includes FREE incoming calls with service across Tanzania.


Etsintäpalvelu





















TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANIES TANZANIA