Museum of Boulders
An original Museum of Boulders in the open air is attached to the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. A unique collection of glacial boulders named "Experimental base for studying glacial boulders" is located on the place of the former bog covering 16 acres between the "Academy's camp" and the microdistrict Yruchie.
Brest Railway Museum
The Brest Railway Museum is the first outdoor railway museum in Belarus, located in Brest, opened in 2002. The museum is located close to the Brest Fortress, the major attraction of the city. It displays various historical locomotives and is used for shooting films and various festivals.
Tower of Kamianiec
The Tower of Kamianiec, sometimes erroneously called the White Tower, is the main landmark of the town of Kamianiec in Belarus. Erected in 1271-1289 by architect Oleksa as a frontier stronghold on the northern border of the principality of Volhynia principality, it is the only such tower remaining to this day in the area. Today it is a memorial site and houses a branch of the Brest regional museum since 1960.
Vitebsk Museum of Modern Art
Vitebsk Museum of Modern Art was an Art Museum in Vitebsk, Belarus organized in 1918 by Marc Chagall, Kazimir Malevich and Alexander Romm. In 1921 it exhibited 120 paintings "representing all the movements of the contemporary art from the Academic Realism to Impressionism to Suprematism".
National Museum of Culture and History of Belarus
The leading Museum of the historic profile of the Republic of Belarus is the biggest collection of the monuments of material and spiritual culture of the Belarusian people from the ancient times to our days. Chronological frames of the museum fund are from 40, 000 B.C. to present time.
Maxim Bogdanovich's Literary Museum
Maxim Bogdanovich's Literary Museum is one of the most beautiful museums of the Belarusian capital. It is housed in a two-storey brick building, a monument of the city architecture of the 19th century in the Troitskoye suburb, on the bank of the River Svisloch. Unfortunately, the house, where the writer was born, was demolished during the war, that's why the literary museum is situated not far from the place, in another building.
Yakub Kolas's State Memorial and Literary Museum
On the territory of the Belarusian Academy of Sciences among the old trees of the picturesque park the two 2-story building - Yakub Kolas' Memorial and Literary Museum - is located. The poet, Yakub Kolas (1882 - 1956), lived in this building from 1944 up to his death. He was a poet, writer, dramatist, literary critic, pamphleteer, translator, scientist, teacher, public figure; one of the founders of the modern Belarusian literature and literary language; National Poet of Belarus (1926); Academician of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus (1928).
Yanka Kupala's Museum
Yanka Kupala's museum is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the capital of Belarus. Having changed several places since foundation, it was finally established on the site where the original house of the poet stood, demolished with the fascist bombs in the first days of the World War II. Together with the grand monument to the poet and the fountain called "Kupalye" (bathing), the museum fits into a solid harmonious ensemble. Yanka Kupala (1882 - 1942) was a classic of Belarusian literature: a poet, playwright, translator, author of about 2,000 works that were translated into many foreign languages.
National Arts Museum
The National Arts Museum is the biggest museum in the Republic of Belarus. The basis of the collection was created in the first decades of the 20th century. During World War II the museum was plundered by the Nazi. The fate of the collection remains one of the greatest mysteries of the twentieth century. During the post-war period, due to the enthusiasm and dedicated work of the museum's workers, it was reconstructed.
Vankovich museum is a branch of the National Arts Museum of the Republic of Belarus. The building of the museum is a monument of the palace architecture. It has been included in the architectural heritage list of the Republic.
Belarusian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War
The Belarusian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War is the largest depository of historical documents and relics of 1941-1945. On June 2, 1942 the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Belarus had created the Commission responsible of collecting materials evidence of the courage and heroism of the Belarusian people in the Great Patriotic War.