BANKS COSTA RICA
Banco Nacional de Costa Rica
The National Bank of Costa Rica, as the State Bank is an autonomous institution under public law with legal and independence in administration, as established by the Constitution of the Republic of Costa Rica.
Asociación Bancaria Costarricense
The Banking Association of America (ABC) was formed in December 1983, a product of the initiative of a group of Private Banks and finance companies, who perceived the need to create a body that will ensure the interests of the Financial Sector National, permanently .
Being a bank in continued growth and secure, focused, efficient, customer-oriented service, providing confidence and formality bank, staffed by highly trained and motivated shareholders with a reasonable return on investment.
Banco de Costa Rica
The Bank of Costa Rica was founded on April 20, 1877 under the name of Banco de la Union, which lasted until 1890, when it changed by the current. Born in order to be a new option between the existing bank and was the initial functions lend money, keep checking accounts, receive deposits and make collections, among others.
Banco Internacional de Costa Rica
Banco Internacional de Costa Rica, S.A. -- Miami Agency ( "BICSA Miami") was established in 1983 as an agency of Banco Internacional de Costa Rica SA -- Panama (Panama BICSA). The shareholders of BICSA are: Bank of Costa Rica, who has a 51% shareholding and the National Bank of Costa Rica with the remaining 49%. These banks provide great support for its operation and have assets in excess of $ 6,000 million. BICSA Miami in Florida operates under a license granted by international banking agency the Office of the Comptroller of the State of Florida.
We are a marketing channel in which integrates different products and services of the Bank. Our business philosophy is based on a pattern of "Contact Center with the Customer", which offers its services on a flexible, comfortable and safe, either by telephone or via the Internet.
Banco San José
Our Mission Facilitating excellence with the exchange and financing of goods and services to our customers in the region where we operate *, through means of payment and cost-effective and innovative financial solutions that help them improve their quality of life and that of our partners and shareholders . * Mexico - Guatemala - El Salvador - Honduras - Nicaragua - Costa Rica - Panama
Bancrédito, is the financial institution "youngest" of the three State Commercial Banks Costarricense. Bancrédito, in its origins was a house of a regional bank, founded to promote the development of the Province of Carthage by moving forward on agriculture, traditionally the economic activity par excellence in the fertile lands cartaginesas.
Credomatic Costa Rica
Facilitating excellence with the exchange and financing of goods and services to our customers in the region where we operate *, through means of payment and cost-effective and innovative financial solutions that help them improve their quality of life and that of our partners and shareholders .
Interfin Corporation S.A. Originated in 1979 with the founding of International Finance Corporation SA, a finance company that was engaged in providing financing and international trade for industrial and commercial enterprises.
Scotiabank de Costa Rica S.A. is a subsidiary of The Bank of Nova Scotia, one of North America's leading financial institutions and Canada's most international bank.
Vision: Becoming financial alternative for the family, with the highest level of quality service.
Banco Central de Costa Rica
At intensified economic activity and bank of the country, it became necessary to create a Central Bank to act as greater authority than the simple Issuing Department until that time (1945) was seconded to the National Bank of Costa Rica, the latter being established at the end of 1936 to reorganize the former International Bank.
In 1962, Cathay Bank opened for business with the mission of providing financial services to the growing but underserved Chinese-American community in the greater Los Angeles area, thus becoming the first Chinese-American bank in Southern California. Recognizing that the community it served was part of a more diverse one, Cathay Bank adopted the motto "An Open Door for All." Its rapid expansion was fueled by successive waves of immigration, burgeoning trade between America and Asia, and the economic development of the surrounding community.